Top 10 Posters

I clicked on 'Top 10 Posters', just to be nosey, and as I had nothing better to do, and I noticed that some names that regularly post on this forum, don't feature; namely Emma, Robert Beard and Trev. In what way are they special; is it good or have they transgressed in some way?

Haven't got a clue - you'll have to wait for Neil to comment. I assumed that you didn't see your own name and number of posts in the list but hadn't noticed that the the others were missiing!

I've sent Neil a PM asking why these names are missing from the Top 10. In the mean time, who else is missing? There are 35 pages in the Top 10, with 10 to a page, yet there are apparantly 417 members. Which, if my maths serves me right, means there are 67 members not included.

Do these people exist, are they figments of Neil's imagination?

;)

I assumed the 'top 10 posters' was an automatically generated list of the most active posters. I'm sure there's nothing sinister going on but I'm sure Neil will answer the question when he pops back here again (from wherever he's popped off to ;) )

Rob.

• 5 months later...

I don't know how long its been there but I've just noticed that I'm now described as a "Posting Freak" :ph34r:

I'm now miffed and will retreat into my shell like a hermit and become a recluse - for at least a bit anyway :P

I don't know how long its been there but I've just noticed that I'm now described as a "Posting Freak" :ph34r:

I'm now miffed and will retreat into my shell like a hermit and become a recluse - for at least a bit anyway :P

Looks to me like you're a 'posting guru', but I think 'freak' has a more distinctive ring to it :D

Rob.