Parts For Walther Bolt

Emma

One of my friends has managed to drop his bolt from a ladder onto concrete and fears that the ejector and possibly a few other parts are broken.

The rifle model is a Walther UIT apparently.

Does anyone have a bolt or parts for sale?

Or does anyone know where he can take it to be fixed? He has e-mailed Walther but as yet has had no reply.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure I'm not the only one who'd like to know what your friend was doing up a ladder with his bolt in the first place, and then to drop it. Doesn't sound like a very good rifleman to me! But I suppose he's a student as well, so that explains everything! <_<

Perhaps before Emma replies we could have a competition to speculate on this which could be quite amusing?

The most basic answer could be that he keeps his bolt separate from the rifle for security, but in his pocket!!!, and locked himself out and was up the ladder trying to break back in to home when the bolt fell out :rolleyes:

I wonder if he keeps his bolt in a young ladies room on the first floor,why use a ladder, just tell him to use the stairs in future its much safer ;)

I wont say anything about how to use a breech flag :P

No doubt some people will enjoy the bolt-related humour, others will no doubt complain. All I can say is: its too late to stop it now its started. So dont bother trying. Theres no point trying to close the door once the horse has bolted ;)

I know, I know, I'm just continuing to thread. I shouldnt bother really but that just came to me like a bolt from the blue ...

Emma

Did the Bolt dropper ring the number I sent you?

What damage is there to the Bolt, is it still usable?

Any pics you can put up of the Bolt ,not the ladder :rolleyes:

What kind of ladder was it?

Nylon ladder I should think. I heard they can be a bit tricky to get down.

Whether he was coming up or coming down the ladder is irrelevant, the fact is he dropped it whilst coming in either direction.

Is the damage severe, are additional parts really required, or would a decent amount of lubrication get it sliding back forth in its receiver again.

Mind you if his ejector isn't working he must be getting very frustrated.